Private wealth held by UHNW households in Qatar is expected to grow by a remarkable 14.5% in the coming five years. By 2025, this specific sector will be observing the highest growth.
Private wealth held by the upper high-net-worth (HNW) sector is expected to increase at the rate of 3.6% over the next five years, it said, adding private wealth held by the lower HNW segment will rise to 5.3%. These rising investors are highly complex and require instant access to information along with innovative mobile solutions, these investors demand highly personalized services and favor forte portfolios to their interest with viable ways to invest. This is the next-gen of customers that are most likely to adopt WealthTech solutions.
The Wealth Tech Qatar presents key issues on what major obstacles the wealth and asset management industry stand facing in 2021 and beyond, and which technological innovations will help them confront these challenges and succeed further. The summit talks about the key challenges faced by wealth and asset managers in Digital acceptance, Operational risks, Credit quality, Revenue compression, Liquidity pressures and how data analytics, artificial intelligence and automation play a vital role in helping wealth and asset managers. In this summit, delegates will witness power packed keynote talks, curated panel discussions with industry peers discussing on key issues.
Who Will You Meet?
Independent Asset Managers
Global and Regional Banks & Insurers
- Is technology replacing human touch? What do regional clients prefer?
- Growth of technology innovation in financial services
- How wealth managers and individual financial advisors adapt to WealthTech products
- How can wealth management firms and retail banks work with technology to improve D2C, or workplace distribution channels?
- Finding right balance of digital and human service to attract millennial audience?
- Best practices to retain the customer in today’s competitive world
- AI – The next frontier in investment management
- Enhancing operational excellence with AI
- Improving product and content distribution for better customer experience with AI
- The changing face of client relationships in wealth management
- The impact of a booming Fintech and WealthTech ecosystem
- Keys to success in digitization and how financial institutions can embrace technology
- How to reinforce the essentialfeatures of digital selling during remote working
- Improvising the human-client experience model including changes in content, channels and points of connection
- How to leverage data to demonstrate program efficacy and demonstrate agility
- Why should banks invest in digital advice products and services portfolio?
- Robo advisors vs financial advisors – Creating a balance for a valuable and reliable client experience
- How Robo advisors enhances wealth management portfolios and delivers competitive advantage
- Why is RPA relevant in investment and asset management?
- Importance of freeing wealth managers from repetitive, revenue-killing tasks
- Case study: RPA applications to the Investment Management industry
- Key areas of opportunity for technology adoption by top CEOs and COOs at wealth, asset management and private banking
- How to build a leading wealth, asset management firm or private bank in the digital age?
- New technology vs consumer needs? How to drive a successful firm
- How to Use CRM to Build Relationship Capital?
- How can CRMs keep Asset Managers on top of regulatory and compliance requirements?
- Harnessing the power of data, insights and improved advisor efficiency
- Rise of Crypto – Thinking beyond bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency scams and how to protect the client’s investments
- How to handle common client questions regarding investments in cryptocurrency
- How Regtech will be key in clearing up the perennial regulatory cloud?
- Does the future belong to AI & ML aligned with human intelligence?
- How data driven Regtech powers regulatory productivity?
- What are the benefits of a platform-based ecosystem?
- How Open Ecosystems help accelerate innovation and digital transformation in Wealth Management
- How can the full potential of FinTech’s be unlocked?
Wealth Tech Qatar raises critical questions on what major hurdles the wealth management industry faces in 2021 and beyond, and which technological innovations will help them tackle these challenges and succeed further. The summit explores the role that data analytics, automation and artificial intelligence, and even open banking can play in helping wealth managers better serve their customers. Featuring input from experts at major global and local financial institutions, this forum outlines what changes and strategies can be implemented right now to ensure that wealth management firms thrive in these interesting times of digital transformation.
If you are ready to innovate and join the ranks of the biggest innovators while resonating with the following reasons compelling enough to attend, then register today:
Gain Knowledge and Insights from Top Industry Leaders and Experts from across the globe
Network with Industry Peers in a solution-oriented environment
Discuss Significant Partnerships and Collaborations with Industry leaders
Deep Dive into Insights derived from real-time case studies
Build Industry Ecosystem Collaboration to address latest challenges
Wealth Adoption in Qatar
Regulatory compliance and innovation trends in wealth management – a global perspective
Digitizing the wealth management experience: refocus on the customer & delivering customer-centric journeys
The rise of robotic advisors in wealth management
The Chief Investment Officer Panel on the role of investment managers in the post covid-19 era
The ‘digital first’ future of client onboarding experience, KYC and CLM
The Regtech revolution: compliance and wealth management in 2022
Chatbots and beyond: role of ai in reshaping the future of wealth management
Wealth Tech Qatar presents the perfect opportunity for solution providers to engage with key decision-makers such as Wealth Managers, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, CIOs, CEOs, Investors, etc. to differentiate their solution offerings and put forward their value proposition in this crowded marketplace. Some of the key reasons why you should sponsor:
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership– Position your company as a thought leader by delivering a standalone presentation or moderating a panel discussion to a pre-qualified audience comprising of decision-makers.
- Network & Generate Leads – Optimize your networking opportunities by getting right in front of key decision-makers that are prequalified based on seniority, budget availability, and motivation to learn about the latest technologies.
- Brand Positioning – Establish, strengthen and re-position your brand in front of business owners & technology leaders who are looking to re-align and strengthen their digital transformation strategies
To find out more about the ROI-driven sponsorship and exhibition opportunities,
contact us now at +971 4 243 4677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org